Welcome to The Internet and STD Center of Excellence web site 'STDPreventionOnline.org.
These Terms of Service have been established to ensure that visitors and members of the site are provided
with a positive experience, while at the same time protecting our rights and the rights of our users.
Your use of our site tells us you have read and agreed to these Terms of Service.
Certain areas of the website require registration and ask you to provide information to participate in
certain features or areas of the site. The decision to provide this information is purely optional, however if
you elect not to provide such information, you may not be able to access certain content or features or
participate in some areas.
By placing material on, or communicating within the site you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise
control all of the rights to the content that you provide, that the content is accurate, and that it will not
cause injury to any person or entity.
Interactive areas, discussion boards, chat rooms, etc., are intended to encourage debate and exchange information.
We expect people to differ - judgment and opinion are subjective things and we encourage freedom of speech.
With this in mind we reserve the right to remove any content posted on our site at any time for any reason.
Please do not post materials that:
- contains vulgar, profane, abusive or hateful language, epithets or slurs, text or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate.
- is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, deceptive, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community, contains any actionable statement, or tends to mislead or reflect unfairly on any other person, business or entity.
- violates any right of The Internet Center of Excellence or any third party.
- discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law.
- violates any municipal, state or federal law, rule, regulation or ordinance, or attempts to encourage such an evasion or violation.
- unfairly interferes with any third party's uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the site.
- uses or attempt to use another's account, password, service or system.
- includes images, photos, or articles or other content that constitutes, promotes or encourages illegal acts, violation of any right of any individual or entity, violation of any local, state, national or international law, rule, guideline or regulation, or otherwise creates liability.
- uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
- disrupts, interferes with, or otherwise harms or violates the security of the site.
You may not use the website to transmit 'spam', junk mail, chain letters, or to solicit other users to buy or
Your profile must describe you or your organization and no one else.
You are solely responsible for the content posted on the site though your profile or membership.
You are responsible for understanding the ethics and code of conduct established by your local IRB (Internal
Review Board) before posting any messages pertaining to the information of or solicitation of research study
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org